Shield is a global startup, with offices in TLV, NYC, LDN, and LIS.
We’re rapidly growing and looking for another important piece of the puzzle.
Is it you?
As an Automation developer, you will:
- Design, develop, and execute tests for the application UI & API using Cypress and rest assured.
- Execute tests in different scopes: regression, performance, functional, and security; report the progress of testing and provide summary reports of testing activity.
- report bugs found during execution, assist with reproducing and debugs to understand the root cause.
- Maintain and develop CI/CD process by collaborating with DevOps team.
We can’t promise it will be easy, but definitely exciting and most importantly – FUN.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2-4 years experience as a QA automation engineer.
- Have experience designing, describing, and implementing automated and manual API test cases.
- Understanding of the CI/CD process.
- Understanding of K8s environment.
- familiar with testing methodologies.
- Deep knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Big advantage – Cypress or equivalent tool for UI testing (Big advantage).
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Effective communication skills to engage with diverse stakeholders, both technical and non-technical
Oh hey, you made it all the way here!
So, in case you were wondering,
Shield is how compliance teams in financial services can finally read between the lines to see what their employee communications are really saying.
Our platform analyzes digital interactions to fight financial crimes and mitigate a toxic workplace environment.
Shield is a post-Series B startup ($20M) with some of the largest financial organizations in the world as investors and customers.
Shielders listen more intently. Pay closer attention to the details. Make the extra effort. Care. It’s what we do at Shield every day. And not just for our customers, but for everyone we work with. It’s all about creating a world where people understand and trust each other.
Shield is set to do good in the world, we help protect market integrity and people’s financial assets.