Shield is a global startup, with offices in TLV, NYC, LDN, and LIS.
We’re rapidly growing and looking for another important piece of the puzzle.
Is it you?
Let’s get down to business:
As part of our growth, we are looking for a strong backend software engineer to join our R&D. As part of Shield’s R&D you will deal with collecting unstructured electronic communication data (form phone calls, chats, emails, etc.) and turning it into structured data that can be analyzed, and by that helping financial institutions fight crimes and manipulations.
You will have the opportunity to work in a challenging server-side environment with an emphasis on data integrity and accuracy, performance, rapid search for vast information (ELK), and other diverse challenges, such as integration with 3rd parties providers.
- BSc in relevant field
- 4+ years experience in Java/kotlin programming experience – MUST!
- Experience with Spring
- Strong background in Linux OS, Shell scripts and containerized environments (Docker, K8s)
- Experience with cloud providers, cloud native systems and micro-services
- Experience with Kafka, Rabbit MQ – advantage
- Experience with RDBMS (MySQL)
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
- Ability to successfully work under tight deadlines
Oh hey, you made it all the way here!
So, in case you were wondering,
Shield is how compliance teams in financial services can finally read between the lines to see what their employee communications are really saying.
Our platform analyzes digital interactions to fight financial crimes and mitigate a toxic workplace environment.
Shield is a post Series B startup ($20M) with some of the largest financial organizations in the world as investors and customers.
Shielders listen more intently. Pay closer attention to the details. Make the extra effort. Care. It’s what we do at Shield every day. And not just for our customers, but for everyone we work with. It’s all about creating a world where people understand and trust each other.
Shield is set to do good in the world, we help protect market integrity and people’s financial assets.