Shield is a global startup, with offices in TLV, NYC, LDN, and LIS.
We’re rapidly growing and looking for another important piece of the puzzle.
Is it you?
As a data product manager, you’ll lead the data aspects of product management for our data platform integration layer. You will oversee the data connectors strategy and execution and build the data layers and tools required to support data usage across the suite. You will bridge the gap between the business objectives and technical teams, ensuring that products meet customer needs, are technically feasible, and align with Shield’s overall goals.
We can’t promise it will be easy, but definitely exciting and most importantly – FUN.
This position is located in Israel, and you’ll be reporting directly to the VP of Product.
Let’s get down to business:
- Develop a clear product strategy and vision for our integration layer and API’s by understanding customer needs, market trends, and business goals.
- Translate business requirements and partners’ roadmaps into technical specifications, ensuring integration continuity and scalability. Document detailed user stories, functional requirements, and acceptance criteria.
- Build data platform and customer integrations strategy and execution plan through data sources ETL’s, API’s and data schemas.
- Drive and manage partnerships with technology vendors to build a best in class partner ecosystems
- Establish and maintain robust data governance practices to ensure data quality, integrity, and security
- Possess a strong understanding of the technology stack and development processes. Collaborate with engineering teams to evaluate the technical feasibility, identify potential risks or challenges, and find optimal solutions.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies, industry trends, and advancements in data infrastructure, AI, BI, and integration technologies.
- Act as a subject matter expert of partner integrations and support sales teams and customers in pre-sales engagements and the onboarding stage.
- Drive the end-to-end product development process, including planning, scheduling, and execution. Monitor project timelines, track progress, and ensure deliverables are met.
- Define and track key product metrics to measure product success and identify areas for improvement.
Experience and skills
- 5+ years of experience as a data product manager/Technical PM from an enterprise SaaS or B2C company.
- Proven experience as a Product Manager, with a focus on data products
- In-depth understanding and hands-on experience with integration tools (connectors, APIs, ETL’s), including services, architecture, and best practices.
- Strong understanding of data technologies, including BI, databases, data warehouse, data lakes, ETL processes, and analytics tools
- Familiarity with BI software implementation, productization of data visualization – advantage
- Proactive and independent that thrives in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment with a proven track record of delivering on commitments
- A passion for solving broader problems and driving company-wide impact
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Analytical mindset and a strong problem-solving orientation.
Oh hey, you made it all the way here!
So, in case you were wondering,
Shield is how compliance teams in financial services can finally read between the lines to see what their employee communications are really saying. We are a post-Series B startup with some of the largest financial organizations in the world as investors and customers.
Our platform analyzes digital interactions to fight financial crimes and mitigate a toxic workplace environment.
Shielders listen more intently. Pay closer attention to the details. Make the extra effort. Care. It’s what we do at Shield every day. And not just for our customers, but for everyone we work with. It’s all about creating a world where people understand and trust each other
Shield is set to do good in the world, we help protect market integrity and people’s financial assets.