The General Data Protection Regulation’s (GDPR) impact on data privacy has been huge. Navigating what it means to you and your firm, especially if your business is global- can feel like a maze with no end in sight. Our handbook is here to help you address challenges, intersections with regulations like MiFID II, and the importance of compliance in communications surveillance.
Gain insights including:
- Explore the implications on data privacy within the financial sector.
- Understand the challenges and intersections of GDPR with regulations like MiFID II.
- Emphasize the crucial role of compliance in communications surveillance and eDiscovery.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the regulatory risks associated with data protection.
- Learn about effective strategies and best practices for safeguarding data in compliance with GDPR.
- Explore the significance of pseudonymization and anonymization in ensuring data privacy.
- Delve into the complexities of GDPR compliance in the era of evolving technologies such as AI-powered surveillance.
- Examine potential risks associated with technologies like large language models and AI-powered surveillance in the context of GDPR.