Shield is a Regtech startup founded in early 2018 with offices in Tel Aviv, London, and Copenhagen.
Shield’s platform analyses large amounts of electronic communications data in order to fight financial crimes.
Our solution is already installed in several Tier 1/2 banks across Europe and we are rapidly growing.
We are currently looking for a data analysis that will join our growing team.
- Responsibility for managing and analyzing customers’ data
- Tune and test the various models of the product on the customer environment
- Develop analysis methodologies for continued improvements
- Deep dive into the accuracy and performance of the product models and adjust them accordingly to the customers’ requirements
- Develop recommendations based on the data analysis to improve the product’s models
- Promote the development of new tools to improve efficiency
- Establish and maintain a close relationship with the customer with the goal of improving models implementations
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Data Analysis
- Advanced level of Phyton – mandatory
- Knowledge in SQL – mandatory
- Knowledge in Elastic – preferred
- Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- Self-managed and a team player
- Experience with Tier 1/2 customers – preferred