Who we are
Sector experts with over a decade delivering solutions in this domain, Shield FC unites eComms technology and big data expertise with in-depth operational compliance experience. Shield FC is an enterprise-grade data management platform that automates eComms record-keeping and investigation compliance tasks. It enables regulated firms to capture, archive, analyse and investigate each and every interaction across all eComms channels in a single solution – faster and more efficiently than ever before. It is the only offering on the market that provides a correlated sequential view of trading events with fast, comprehensive and interactive timeline reporting in an intuitive front-end.
What we do
Shield FC has developed a solution specifically to support the increasing number of communication platforms used during the trade lifecycle, coupled with mounting legislation enforcing market transparency, market stability and customer protection.
It delivers powerful analysis and investigation capabilities, covering the full scope of record-keeping, including GDPR enablement, compliance archiving, compliance investigation and best execution reconstruction, while supporting operational performance. It enables firms to implement a strategic approach to data management, best execution and financial compliance, with a future-proof platform that can handle evolving eComms data demands.
How we do
With a unique enterprise-grade data management platform for electronic communication specializing in the financial compliance domain, Shield FC helps financial institutions to manage and control communication data to meet regulatory requirements, without impacting operational performance. We do this by developing innovative, elegant and cost-effective solutions that address the real-life complexities of managing the impact of regulatory change.
Shield FC has been designing and building e-communication record-keeping systems for major banks and customers since 2001. We work closely with our customers, partners and regulators to ensure that we consistently satisfy the demands of any technology or regulatory requirement. Our extensive domain experience in voice solutions, e-comms processes, data safeguarding and archiving, as well as our deep operational experience in regulatory solutions, uniquely positions Shield FC to address the demands of digital compliance and support the information governance challenges of our customers.
We are committed to developing RegTech solutions in an innovative, elegant and cost- effective manner,
striving to address real-life complexities of managing the impact of regulatory change in a way that no other firm does.
With offices based in Copenhagen, Denmark and and Tel Aviv, Israel,
Shield FC operates all across Europe
ShieldFC is expanding and we are hiring!
ShieldFC is an innovative RegTech startup aiming to help banks comply with the upcoming wave of regulations in the financial services sector. Our customers are mostly in the EU and US.
Shield FC is currently seeking for a dynamic individual with high energy and drive to join our team as a Sales Director.
Shield FC is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the Capital Markets, RegTech domain. We recognize that every employee’s contributions are crucial to our company success and our customers experience.
We offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
We are looking for an account executive with experience in selling compliance solutions to the finance industry. Understanding of selling complex Compliance applications to high level executives in the FIS, understanding of the buying process within the financial sector
The ideal candidate will have a technical background combined with proven commercial knowledge and an attitude of “can do” high achiever, and with a proven achieved success. A team player who understand the value of being part of a team and the importance of long term relationship with customers and with his colleagues
- Reporting to VP Global Sales
- Option to grow into an executive role (management + other geographies)
- London area based
- Prospecting and sales calls
- Proposal preparation
- Negotiate variations in price, delivery and specifications
- Support proof-of-concept process
- Account management and expansion
- Keeping abreast of Shield’s technology and functionality
- Understanding the market and customer’s focus and needs
- Staffing trade exhibitions and demonstrations
- 10+ years experience in value based selling enterprise application software solutions (application plus services). Ideally RegTech solutions to compliance/operational risk departments in the brokerage/banking/insurance industries.
- Experience selling complex software with a long sales cycle
- Ability to position the Company, its products and services in the marketplace vis-à-vis competitors
- Contract negotiation skills and experience
- Excellent communication (written/presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and customer-focused
- Flexible and able to act under pressure
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding and team-oriented environment
- Willing to travel 30%+
- Communicate on several organizational levels at the client
- Reliable and trusty behavior and attitude
Who are Shield FC:
With a unique enterprise-grade compliance hub platform for structured and unstructured data including the wider electronic communication, specialising in the financial compliance domain, Shield FC helps financial institutions to manage and control communication data to meet regulatory requirements, without impacting operational performance. We do this by developing innovative, elegant and cost-effective solutions that address the real-life complexities of managing the impact of regulatory change.
Shield FC combines eComms technology and big data expertise with in-depth operational compliance experience. Advanced data management solutions automate eComms record-keeping as well as Best Execution and trade-flow investigation compliance. It provides a single platform for regulated firms to seamlessly capture, archive and investigate interactions across all eComms channels, as required by regulations including MiFID II, GDPR, MAR, Dodd Frank and FINRA record-keeping, compliance reporting and data governance standards.
Shield FC’s APIs work with a firm’s existing call recording systems, eComms solutions and other stored information, to speedily combine discrete data sets into a compliance archiving record-keeping data vault accessed by an intuitive end-user time-lined interface. By providing a holistic dashboard overview of each trade that combines the complete range of electronic communications with order management data, ShieldFC enables compliance and data managers to provide complex answers to corporate clients, customers and regulators within the regulatory timeframe.
With an innovative end-to-end data vault platform accessible both on-premise and on-cloud, Shield FC enables financial institutions, including trading venues, retail banks, investment firms and asset managers, to intelligently and efficiently store, manage, and control communication data. We provide unified compliance and e-discovery workflow tools that operate across the entire range of digital communications, including voice, email, social media, websites, IM, web, professional chat, OMS EMS, CRM and more.
Location: – Department:
- Leading QA team that is dedicated for E2E QA testing.
- Hands-on team leader of a team that tests a complex enterprise product, with automation orientation.
- Lead the effort of outlining test strategies, test design, with emphasize on vast yet effective coverage.
- Create and execute automation test strategies as the organization moves from manual coverage to automatic coverage.
- Provide effective communication with geographically distributed team members. Escalate urgent issues and communicates risks to quality assurance management as needed.
- 2+ years of QA experience.
- Experience from financial services or enterprise products.
- Ability to move fast in a high pace startup environment.