- Ramat Gan
About The Position
Shield is a FinTech & Surveillance Start-Up solving complex problems within enterprises, using a blend of regulatory expertise, technology and AI. We are an extremely agile company using the latest technologies and gaining a lot of traction and recognition in these markets. It is an exciting time to join! We have successfully completed a Series A investment round and we are growing rapidly.
So if you want to have an impact and be part of our success, this is the time to contact us. We offer a unique career prospect in a dynamic business, with an attractive compensation package and opportunity for professional growth. We operate a flexible working model, with a mix of remote and office working.
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join our R&D team and develop a fascinating product. As a QA Automation Engineer you will join our team and play a key role in building and maintaining the QA automation layer for our web application.
What you'll do:
- Crafting custom solutions from existing/new processes to facilitate deep coverage of regression/smoke/patch validation needs, as well as in-cycle solutions.
- Evaluate new technologies for their application within organizational needs. Design and implement mock services and components to enhance automation for shift-left testing needs.
- Perform automated testing activities to include planning, design, scripting, and execution, debugging and reporting tasks. Monitor and execute automation test activities.
- Work with different teams (Product, Operations, Technical Design) to define the scope of testing required.
- Post-test execution activities include error debugging, reporting needs and internal and external communications.
- Develop and monitor test metrics and provide timely reports to Application team, VP R&D and CTO on a regular basis.
- Utilization of business, functional and/or technical expertise to effectively develop and execute the test strategy and planning activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience and/or Certifications.
- 3+ years of experience with designing, implementing and maintaining automated solutions.
- Heavy exposure to industry leading automation tools and methodologies; tools include Selenium, BDD, UFT, Cucumber.
- Experience with deployment and rollout of automated processes.
- Interaction Development and Business partners to create a strategy around automation coverage, execution, and reporting.
- Ability to be the focal point of automation code reviews and provide quality-driven feedback.
- Build and improve CI/CD pipelines to ensure efficient testing and deployment processes.
- Tools: Jenkins, Worksoft, SmartBear, Selenium HQ, UFT, Postman, SoapUI, TOAD, Jira, CICD, Git, Swagger, K8s, experience with managed services of some cloud provider.
- Programming and Scripting languages: java, java script, sql, Selenium, python
- Extensive knowledge of information systems elements (hardware, software, network) and their application to business functions/processes.
- Some fintech knowledge preferred.
- Drives continuous improvement through all processes, including but not limited to, team standards, test planning, resourcing and test execution, as well as debugging, metric collection, and reporting.
- Ability to work effectively in fast paced Agile methodologies.