- Delivery and Operations
About The Position
Shield is a fast-growing Israel based RegTech & Surveillance Start-Up solving complex problems within enterprises, using a blend of regulatory expertise, technology and artificial intelligence. Shield is disrupting the domain of business communications compliance. Our customer base is sell-side worldwide banks, investment managers and hedge funds, and the energy trading markets, all highly regulated.
We are an extremely agile company using the latest technologies and gaining a lot of traction and recognition in these markets. It is an exciting time to join with much growth ahead. We have successfully completed a Series A investment round and will be growing rapidly in the near future.
We offer a unique career prospect in a high-growth and dynamic business, with an attractive compensation package and opportunity for rapid growth and team expansion.
We operate a flexible working model, where a mix of home working and travelling to client meetings/sites is required.As part of our growth we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our UK team. In this position, you will be fully accountable for Projects deliveries and manage enterprise clients.
- Maintain direct contact with customers and build long term relationship
- Customer management during the project life cycle – focusing on conflicts resolution
- Manage project/s scope, plan and content control inbound and outbound
- Inbound matrix management of various tech disciplines - Integration engineers, QA, R&D etc.
- Manage risks and mitigation plans
- Define, prioritize, negotiate and communicate customer requirements inbound
- Manage third-party suppliers
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing large scale projects with enterprise customers
- Experience in managing complex technical systems
- Experience with working in a global environment
- Strong multitasking capabilities
- Ability to travel abroad [once applicable]
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Excellent interpersonal and cross-cultural skills