Office Manager & Employee Experience
- People & Operations
- Ramat Gan
About The Position
We are looking for an Office Manager to join our fast-growing company.
As an Office Manager you will be the heart of the company and ensure the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis. This job is ranged widely in duties and responsibilities, and therefore you must be a person that embraces change and is very service-oriented. You will be the face of daily life at Shield and work closely with the company’s Finance, HR, management and the entire team.
What will your job look like?
- Ownership of all aspects related to our day-to-day office operations & budget
- Responsible for procurement, working with various service providers and vendors
- Lead the Employee Experience with special projects and welfare activities
- Administrate the onboarding/offboarding of new employees
- Help organize local and international business trips
- Organize Company and Board meetings
- Work hand-in-hand with the managers and employees to optimize the work environment for the different teams and needs
- Help manage the calendars of senior management
This is a full-time position in our beautiful Ramat-Gan office, 5 minutes' walk from the train station.
- Past experience in any operational or administrative positions
- Experience in a startup/global environment – an advantage
- Positive attitude, with patience and a love for people
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with colleagues
- Highly proactive and ability to execute projects from start to end
- Strong problem-solving skills and creative thinking
- High interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- High level of English