- New York
About The Position
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with team members spread across Tel Aviv, London, and now New York.
Shield transforms the way organizations manage, mitigate risks and gain business insights from employee communications through tailored compliance and risk monitoring solutions.
Named as one of the 100 leading Regtech companies, top AI companies, and best communications surveillance platform, Shield is considered as a market leader.
Top, global financial institutes have adopted Shield’s Workplace Intelligence technology and are seeing significant regulatory readiness and operational efficiency improvements.
To accomplish our ambitious vision, we recently closed a $15 million A round, which included leading global VCs.
Our amazing (and small) Marketing team is seeking a bright marketer with a desire to grow with the company and learn whatever it takes to get results, and just as importantly, passionate about Shield’s domain, vision, and values.
The ideal candidate should be detail-oriented, committed to producing high-quality deliverables (even when deadlines are tight).
In this role, you will take full responsibility over our North American Marketing and report to our Head of Marketing while also working closely with our Sales, Design, SME, and Product teams to contribute to the development and evolution of a fast-growing company changing the financial industry’s landscape.
- Serve as a marketing lead for our North America operations
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Business Development, Integration, and Sales leads to drive Shield’s growth in NA.
- Researching and developing compelling regional and global data-based content relating to capital markets, financial regulation, and fraud to engage our target audience.
- Editing and writing content for multiple platforms, such as website, email marketing, product value propositions, videos, podcasts, and blogs.
- Develop and execute strategic marketing plans across owned, paid, and earned channels driving brand awareness, conversions, and Sales.
- Act as a primary point of contact with regional sales.
- Lead local event strategy, fly in to speak at industry events and serve as a Shield ambassador in the region.
- Take end-to-end ownership of field marketing in your region.
- Creating amazing sales decks for client-facing meetings and product-oriented sessions.
- Developing presentations and materials for events.
- At least 3 years of experience of relevant marketing experience for a tech-savvy business audience at a B2B tech company.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, and the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Comfortable working with data and able to explain complex issues and technical processes concisely.
- Demonstrable ability to analyze performance data and work cross-functionally to understand the measurable impact of strategy and content decisions.
- Audacity to propose big, almost-too-ambitious, ideas and execute them.
- A background in finance is a huge plus.