Junior Front End Developer
- Ramat Gan
About The Position
Shield is an Israel based FinTech & Surveillance Start-Up solving complex problems within enterprises, using a blend of regulatory expertise, technology and AI. Our customer base is sell-side worldwide banks, investment managers and hedge funds, all highly regulated.
We are an extremely agile company using the latest technologies and gaining a lot of traction and recognition in these markets. It is an exciting time to join! We have successfully completed a Series A investment round and will be growing rapidly in the near future.
We offer a unique career prospect in a dynamic business, with an attractive compensation package and opportunity for rapid growth and team expansion. Shield is a special place to work where individuals are encouraged to bring their passion and align to our shared purpose and culture of excellence and innovation.
We operate a flexible working model, with a mix of remote and office working.
What you'll do
- Work closely with Product Management and BE developers
- Work in an Agile environment
- Ensuring our code is of the highest quality by practicing and evangelizing engineering best practices (code reviews, pairing, etc)
- Work with the product owners to understand detailed requirements and own your code from design, implementation, test automation and delivery of high-quality product to our users.
- Implement software that is simple to use to allow customers to extend and customize the functionality to meet their specific needs
- Contribute to the design and implementation of new products and features while also enhancing the existing product suite
- Knowledge in Angular – an advantage
- HTML, CSS capabilities and ability to perform pixel perfect tasks
- Familiarity with java – big advantage
- Ability to successfully work under tight deadlines.
- Passionate about learning and always seek opportunities to expand your knowledge
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and have a “Can Do” attitude
- A team player with organizational skills to also work independently