Head of Customer Success
- Delivery and Operations
- Ramat Gan
About The Position
Shield is a RegTech & Surveillance Start-Up, focusing on workplace compliance. Our offering is an AI SAAS product, which brings a fresh attitude into the fintech industry. We're an extremely agile company using the latest technologies and gaining a lot of traction and recognition in these markets.
It is an exciting time to join us! Recently we've completed a Series A investment round and we are growing rapidly. This is the perfect timing for a person who wishes to have an impact and be a significant part in building the company.
We are looking for a leader to build and manage our global Customer Success team. At this role, you will build our customer success domain and manage a growing team of CSMs that will be driven by customers goals, engagement, retention, and growth. You will set the infrastructure to ensure customers happiness as we grow, including an implementation of CSM methodologies, tools and work processes.
We are looking for a strategic thinking leader who loves to create from scratch and can create a fast scaling customer happiness machine.
- Be our first customer success person!
- Setting and leading the methodologies, processes, and procedures for customer success within Shield
- Building and leading a global CSM team
- Own the domain roadmap, milestones & KPI’s
- Driving customer value and satisfaction
- Deploying measurement programs to monitor customer satisfaction, value and product utilization
- Collaborate closely with sales, product and R&D teams
- Representing the voice of the customer and influencing internal stakeholders by promoting a customer-centric mindset across the organization
- Lead revenue optimization and growth for existing customers
- Proven experience in a Customer Success leadership role
- ·Experience in establishing a new domain and ability to build the right infrastructure to support fast scale
- English native speaker
- Working as a CSM with global enterprise clients
- CSM experience in B2B global SaaS companies
- Experience in building onboarding and post onboarding methodologies for customer success management, processes, metrics, and KPI’s
- Experience working for B2B SAAS tech companies with high growth rate
- Experience building and managing Customer Success teams in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A strong strategic vision for customer experience
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to engage with customers and get their trust
- Great communications skills and managerial skills.
- Ability to work with cross company departments