Full-Stack Team Leader
About The Position
Shield is an Israeli based FinTech & Surveillance Start-Up solving complex problems within enterprises, using a blend of regulatory expertise, technology and AI. As part of our growth we are opening our new Portugal site here in Lisbon! This is an amazing opportunity to join a team of professionals who love what they're doing.
We are an extremely agile company using the latest technologies and gaining a lot of traction and recognition in these markets. It is an exciting time to join! We have successfully completed a Series A investment round and we are growing rapidly.
So if you are an experienced Team Leader who wants to have an impact and be part of our success, this is the time to contact us. We offer a unique career prospect in a dynamic business, with an attractive compensation package and opportunity for professional growth. We operate a flexible working model, with a mix of remote and office working.
On top of the formal requirements written below, we are looking for a positive person with a can-do attitude, someone who wants to take full ownership and be responsible for scaling up the product and the team.
In this role, you will:
- Help recruit FE and BE developers
- Lead Full stack development team
- Design and implement feature requests
- Work closely with the Product Team and Architects
- Support and maintain production environment
- Mentor new team members
- At least 3 years of experience leading a team (3-5 members) – MUST
- At least 5 years of software development experience, out of which at least 3 in Java/Python and Angular – MUST
- BSC in Computer Science or relevant field
- Working Experience with SQL Databases
- Experience with Automation Tests – a great advantage
- Experienced in designing and implementing Restful APIs
- Experience with Spring and Hibernate
- Experience in Elastic Stack (ELK), Rabbit MQ
- Ability to successfully work under tight deadlines.
- Passionate about learning and always seek opportunities to expand your knowledge
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and have a “Can Do” attitude
- A team player with organizational skills to also work independently