About The Position
Shield is a RegTech & Surveillance Start-Up, focusing on workplace compliance. Our offering is an AI SAAS product, which brings a fresh attitude into the fintech industry. We're an extremely agile company using the latest technologies and gaining a lot of traction and recognition in these markets.
It is an exciting time to join us! Recently we've completed a Series A investment round and we are growing rapidly. This is the perfect timing for a person who wishes to have an impact and be a significant part in building the company.
We are looking for an Engineer to join our DevOps team: someone who is passionate about infrastructure-as-code, accelerating development and deployment processes, increasing reliability, and scaling our product as our company grows. You will write code to automate large-scale operations in highly dynamic startup environments.
What you will do
- Design and configure cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM) infrastructure with Terraform.
- Write automation code for provisioning and operating infrastructure at a massive scale.
- Identify, research, and prototype new technologies to improve DevOps processes.
- Automate everything. From complex continuous integration, deployment, and delivery pipelines, to small utilities.
- At least 3 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- 3+ years of experience with Kubernetes and Helm
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with AWS cloud services. Additional cloud provider – an advantage
- Experience in configuration management tools, preferably Terraform
- Experience in GitOps and Crossplane - an advantage
- A good understanding of network architecture and security configurations
- Proven experience with at least one programming language Python/Groovy/Go
- Experience with shell-scripting in Unix/Linux, preferably Bash or Zsh