Content Marketing Manager
- Ramat Gan
About The Position
Shield is a fast-growing start-up in the domain of financial services, we’re solving complex challenges for enterprises, using a blend of regulatory expertise, and technology, sprinkled with some artificial intelligence.
Our platform analyses huge amounts of electronic communications to fight financial crimes and mitigate a toxic workplace environment.
We’re in a rapid growth mode. After being bootstrapped for over 3 years, we’ve successfully completed a $15M Series A and growing rapidly.
We believe that we’ve built a special and limitless place to work where individuals are encouraged to bring their passion and align to our shared purpose and culture of excellence and innovation.
We are a global and dynamic tech company with locations in Tel Aviv, London, New York, and Portugal.
The position: Our amazing (and currently small) Marketing team is seeking a bright content marketer with a desire to grow with the company and learn whatever it takes to get results, and just as importantly, passionate about Shield’s domain, vision, and values.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of developing content to engage business leaders, tech-savvy readers, and the c-suite. You should be detail-oriented, and committed to producing high-quality deliverables.
In this role, you will report to our Head of Marketing while also working closely with our Sales, Design, Subject Matter Experts, and Product teams to contribute to the development and evolution of a fast-growing company changing the financial industry’s landscape.
- Researching and developing compelling data-based content relating to capital markets, financial regulation, and fraud to engage our target audience
- Editing and writing content for multiple platforms and mediums, such as our blog, newsletters, product value propositions, webinars, videos, podcasts, and social
- Guiding and supporting demand generation campaigns
- Tracking and optimizing content performance across all channels
- Create and build Shield’s key individual's social presence including writing compelling social media posts with them and position our talented team members as thought leaders
- Speaking at events, webinars, and podcasts representing Shield and telling our story.
- Manage co-marketing activities (content-related ones) with Shield’s partners
- At least 3 years of experience creating high-quality content for a tech-savvy business audience as a content writer or a content marketer at a B2B tech company
- Experience and knowledge in financial services, capital markets – a must
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Comfortable working with data and able to explain complex issues and technical processes concisely
- Demonstrable ability to analyze performance data and work cross-functionally to understand the measurable impact of strategy and content decisions.
- Audacity to propose big, almost-too-ambitious, ideas and execute them
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Video editing skills -a plus
- Perfect English