We are looking for a highly talented and experienced QA engineer with dual ability for manual testing and basic automation development
As a team member of our Application SCRUM team, we look for a member who builds quality in, assisting developers to better tests their code, ensures that quality can be enabled, making quality an asset of all the team. You will be working in a highly dynamic and demanding environment with highly experienced engineers.
- Work as a team member at scrum team consisting of developers, team leader, and scrum master
- Responsible for creating, maintaining, and performing exploratory, regression, and functional tests and effectively documenting results
- Work with relevant teams members to understand project enhancements or defect fixes and create, organize, and maintain test plans and test cases accordingly
- Responsible for running and creation of automation, functional, and regression tests to ensure new features/enhancements meet user requirements and are free of major defects
- Challenge the team with end-cases and error handling scenarios