We are looking for a highly talented QA automation engineer with proficiency in automation testing and automation infrastructure.
As a team member of our Application team, you will take part in building quality in, assisting the team ensuring a high quality of our product by developing and executing automated tests. You will be working in a highly dynamic and demanding environment with highly experienced engineers.
- Work with the team to understand and define the automation aspects of any feature testing.
- Develop and improve automation testing framework enabling rapid delivery with high quality
- Responsible for creating, maintaining, and performing automation tests to ensure development outputs meet acceptance criteria, technical specifications, and product goals
- Challenge the team with end-cases and error handling scenarios.
- Document software defects in bug tracking system, monitor bug resolutions, and verify fixed defects
- Investigate, test, and debug complex software issues
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with various teams to determine root cause and resolution
- Identify opportunities for test automation
- Work closely with engineering to develop precise, quantifiable, and accurate measures of system performance
- Stay on top of system quality within a fast-paced and constantly changing startup environment
- Take part of the QA guild to promote quality assurance and raising the organization quality bar.