We’re looking for a Data Platform Product Manager who is passionate about data and looking to guide our Data platform's roadmap and vision as we build innovative data and surveillance solutions to support the Shield application.
You are hands-on, tech-savvy, team player who can lead, define, and deliver complex infrastructures to support millions communications in the Shield platform. You’ll be a key player in establishing the success of our data platform and surveillance infrastructure to support our continual growth.
You will work closely with our engineers, solution architects, data scientists and others throughout the company. Your role will be the glue that holds this cross-functional effort together from start to finish. You should be well versed in product and strategy, capable of communicating adeptly about technical topics, and passionate about platform technology.
What you will be doing?
- Work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds
- Break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at speed
- Build product vision, roadmap and strategy for the infrastructure of the product - including supporting data ingestion and analysis at scale, monitoring, analytics
- Meet with users and stakeholders to discuss product requirements and validate product roadmap
- Communicate the team's goal, vision and progress with other stakeholders in the company
- Provide product support and expertise internally and externally for customers and prospects. Serve as a domain expert answering incoming questions about the product and its capabilities regarding implementation and infrastructure
- Work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations and backlog prioritized
- Understand, research, and follow technical trends in the industry and in general. Make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage
- Follow competitors and keep on top of competitor landscape
- Monitor and understand the key metrics of your product, with an eye toward continuously improving them