The Regional Vice President of Sales will lead a team of Sales managers towards the attainment of individual sales quotas. This sales leader must be able to empower, measure, monitor and hold the team accountable for monthly quota attainment as well as lead by example. This strategic leader collaborates with the sales managers in opening doors and closing on new business – partnering on account calls, assisting in account monitoring, and effectively maintaining strong account relationships while also reducing churn and growing new business. This leader is a mentor as well as a coach; and, is a true evangelist for the needs of the business.
This position reports to the Shield's Chief Bussines Officer.
- Daily management of an Enterprise level field sales team – goal is to grow overall revenue of the Shields' offering within the attainment of quarterly quotas
- Assesses sales pipeline, activity & forecasts to determine sales progress & areas for refinement/improvement
- Hire, retain and improve a world-class sales team to elevate Shield's position within the North American market
- Coach the team through the development of key Enterprise level sales skills, including market management, forecasting & sales planning, prospecting/pipelining within account base, complex deal negotiations, cross-functional support both internally and externally, as well as CRM/reporting accuracy. Includes performance management, creating a bench of qualified talent, and growing the team headcount as needed
- Develops proven and new strategies with the sales managers to further penetrate Enterprise accounts and reinforce process and steps designed to deliver value at enterprise scale to Shield's customers
- Maintain positive and proactive line of communication between the lines of business as well as senior leadership; includes developing and delivering accurate forecast and attainment details during weekly and quarterly business reviews
- Identifies & supports opportunities for training as well as career diversification and growth across the team
- Operates well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment without requiring significant supervision. Can think creatively and independently to resolve conflict as well as solve problems
- Position Shield as a market leader in its domain
- Keep track of market developments, trends, comparative landscape
- Initiate and participate in marketing events, speaking opportunities, and other thought leadership activities