- Delivery and Operations
About The Position
Shield is a fast-growing Israel based RegTech & Surveillance Start-Up solving complex problems within enterprises, using a blend of regulatory expertise, technology and artificial intelligence. Shield is disrupting the domain of business communications compliance. Our customer base is sell-side worldwide banks, investment managers and hedge funds, and the energy trading markets, all highly regulated.
We are an extremely agile company using the latest technologies and gaining a lot of traction and recognition in these markets. It is an exciting time to join with much growth ahead. We have successfully completed a Series A investment round and will be growing rapidly in the near future.
We offer a unique career prospect in a high-growth and dynamic business, with an attractive compensation package and opportunity for rapid growth and team expansion. Shield is a special and limitless place to work where individuals are encouraged to bring their passion and align to our shared purpose and culture of excellence and innovation.
We operate a flexible working model, where a mix of home working and travelling to client meetings/sites is required. We offer:
· Competitive compensation
· Company-paid benefits package
· Entrepreneurial environment
· Small team with huge growth opportunity
As part of our growth, we are looking for an experienced CloudOps Engineer to join our UK team and be responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and management of multiple cloud implementations for Shield SaaS customers.
As a key member of the Shield CloudOps team, you will work closely with DEV groups and directly with customers to ensure the availability, security and reliability of cloud deployments, as well as troubleshoot and resolve issues in our production SaaS environments.
The position is located in the UK and enables remote work.
- Be a Shield technical expert.
- Understand deployment patterns and all configurations that support these patterns.
- Work in a highly collaborative team environment to design and implement fault tolerant/highly available and scalable infrastructure on “Major Cloud Providers” to exceed Shield internal SLAs and customer committed SLAs.
- Provision customer infrastructure and software.
- Participate in the Shield Cloud Managed Service Tier 2 on-call rotation and audit health of infrastructure.
- Create and demonstrate technical documents.
- Experience in implementing, monitoring and maintaining Microsoft Azure solutions.
- Strong experience in managing Cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure.
- SW deployment and integration with external data sources.
- Command-line utilities such as bash, grep, ssh, powershell, etc.
- +3 years experience with:
o Complex technical support/integrator.
o Linux administration and troubleshooting.
o Administering operational infrastructure.
o Experience with Kubernetes, Docker deployment technologies.
o Experience with configuration-management / automation frameworks like Ansible, Terraform, Helm ,Vault.
- Experience with ElasticSearch – Big Advantage.
- Azure DevOps.
- GitOps tools such as Flux or ArgoCD.
- Microsoft Graph APIs.
- Monitoring tools such as Grafana and Prometheus.
- JIRA for issue tracking.