- Ramat Gan
About The Position
Shield is growing and expanding fast and we’re looking for an important piece of the puzzle.
This experienced CISO will define, build and implement the information security strategy to ensure the protection of our Customers, cloud environment, corporate infrastructure, and Software Development Environment. You’ll ensure that we are compliant with industry best practices and external regulations and policies and drive the company's security strategy forward.
We can’t promise it will be easy, but it will be exciting and most importantly - FUN.
In this position, you’ll be reporting to our CTO.
Let’s get down to business:
- Manage, mentor, and monitor a small team of Security & IT
- Develop, implement, and monitor strategic, comprehensive information security and IT risk management plan
- Lead all security policies standards and procedures
- Work directly with the business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes
- Provide guidance on proposed security best practices to the different business functions.
- Ability to retain, lead, train, and motivate others
- Lead the company’s security incident response processes
- Develop and maintain a plan for employee information security awareness
- Build and implement an application security plan (SDLC)
- Manage and maintain the company’s SOC 2 certification
- Develop, implement, and monitor strategic of DR and BCP
Experience and skills
- 5+ years of experience as CISO in a global organization including demonstrated ability to design and execute Security programs initiatives
- An understanding of current and emerging threats and countermeasures.
- An excellent understanding of security standards and best practices e.g., SOC2, ISO27001, NIST, etc., as well as familiarity with GDPR.
- Professional Certification (CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC)
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and expertise working with security and data protection standards and regulations such as ISO/IEC 27001, SOC-2, SOX, PCI DSS, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, GDPR, etc.
- Experience in cloud, Kubernetes with big advantage to AWS.
- Hands-on knowledge and expertise in implementing, configuring, auditing and using security products like Firewalls, DLP products, IDS Products, Vulnerability-Assessment tools etc.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Exceptionally self-motivated, directed, and detail-oriented with a strong sense of ownership.
- Ability and experience in working at a fast paste and growing start-up – an advantage
Oh hey, you made it all the way down!
So in case you were wondering,
Shield is a fast-growing start-up in the domain of financial services, we’re solving complex challenges for financial enterprises, using a blend of regulatory expertise, and technology, sprinkled with some artificial intelligence.
Our platform analyses digital interactions to fight market manipulations and mitigate a toxic workplace environment.
We’re currently in a rapid growth mode. After being bootstrapped for over 3 years, we’ve successfully completed a $15M Series A and are doing great, thanks for asking!
We believe that we’ve built a special and limitless place to work where individuals are encouraged to bring their passion and align to our shared purpose and culture of excellence and innovation.
We are a global company with offices in Tel Aviv, London, New York, and Lisbon.