Shield is a global startup, with offices in TLV, NYC, LDN, and LIS.
We’re rapidly growing and looking for another super-important piece of the puzzle – VP Finance, to take our teams to the next level!
- Act as a senior financial business partner to the CEO in key areas of strategy and execution (on going execution, strategic growth routes, M&A, Investment rounds, roadshows, etc)
- Manage all of the financial operations of the company’s entities (in Israel, US and UK)
- Oversee all accounting activities: cashflow, payments, agreements with external resources, financial and tax reports and internal management reports
- Manage the finance team
- Own the financial planning, budgeting and forecasting process of the company
- Analyze company’s financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets. Issue regular status and ad hoc reports to senior management.
- Manage all tax planning and compliance with all required federal, state, local, payroll, property, and other applicable taxes.
- Strategizing and presenting financial KPI’s.
- Reporting to CEO and the board of directors.
- Develop and coordinate all relationships with financial institutions (Operational, Strategic, Venture, Credit, etc)
- At Least 5 years of proven experience as a VP Finance in global tech companies
- CPA, or bachelor’s degree in accounting / finance
- Fluent English
- Minimum 5 years of managing finance teams.
- Experience working in a growing start-up environment.
- Experience in a SaaS companies – an advantage .
- Experience in international environment with US, Israeli and European entities.
- Recent experience scaling a finance operation to at least $50 million in annual revenues.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- People person
Oh hey, you made it all the way here! So, in case you were wondering,
Shield is how compliance teams in financial services can finally read between the lines to see what their employee communications are really saying. We are a post Series B startup with some of the largest financial organizations in the world as investors and customers.
Our platform analyzes digital interactions to fight financial crimes and mitigate a toxic workplace environment.
Shielders listen more intently. Pay closer attention to the details. Make the extra effort. Care. It’s what we do at Shield every day. And not just for our customers, but for everyone we work with. It’s all about creating a world where people understand and trust each other.
Shield is set to do good in the world, we help protect market integrity and people’s financial assets.