Shield is a global startup, with offices in TLV, NYC, LDN, and LIS.
We’re rapidly growing and looking for another important piece of the puzzle.
Is it you?
As Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for strategic and complicated projects and lead the successful deployment and integration of Shield’s product from initiation to completion.
The position is located in Lisbon Portugal.
We can’t promise it will be easy, but exciting and most importantly – FUN.
Let’s get down to business:
- Serve as the main point of contact for complex implementation projects with our larger clients. This includes developing project plans, timelines, coordinating resources, and communicating with stakeholders.
- Run the day-to-day implementation process internally and externally.
- Responsible for on-time delivery within quality and budget
- Responsible for keeping stakeholders informed about the progress of the project. This may involve creating status reports, presenting updates, and communicating risks and issues as they arise, for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for Identifying areas for improvement in the implementation process and working to implement changes that will improve the efficiency and effectiveness of future projects.
- Matrix management of internal resources, such as RnD, Product, Operations
- Engage and follow up with internal teams to speed up the implementation process.
Experience and skills
- 3+years of experience as Technical Project manager for any SaaS company
- 3+years of experience in customer-facing roles
- Experience with cloud solutions (Advantage, AWS preferred)
- Familiarity with scripts or infrastructure as a code(Advantage)
- Knowledge in Linux administration (Advantage)
- Resourcefulness and Problem-solving skills
- Extraordinary communication skills
- Proactive, entrepreneurial style, eager to take initiative in a fast-paced, dynamic environment — you know when and how to find the right information when you need it
Oh hey, you made it all the way here!
So, in case you were wondering,
Shield is how compliance teams in financial services can finally read between the lines to see what their employee communications are really saying.
Our platform analyzes digital interactions to fight financial crimes and mitigate a toxic workplace environment.
Shiels is a post Series B startup ($20M) with some of the largest financial organizations in the world as investors and customers.
Shielders listen more intently. Pay closer attention to the details. Make the extra effort. Care. It’s what we do at Shield every day. And not just for our customers, but for everyone we work with. It’s all about creating a world where people understand and trust each other.
Shield is set to do good in the world, we help protect market integrity and people’s financial assets.