Shield is a global startup, with offices in TLV, NYC, LDN, and LIS.
We’re rapidly growing and looking for another important piece of the puzzle.
Is it you?
In this role, you’ll lead the technical aspect of product management for cloud deployment. You will bridge the gap between the business objectives and technical teams, ensuring that products meet customer needs, are technically feasible, and align with Shield’s overall goals.
We can’t promise it will be easy, but definitely exciting and most importantly – FUN.
This position is located in Israel and is reporting directly to the CTO
Let’s get down to business:
- Develop a clear product strategy and vision by understanding customer needs, market trends, and business goals. Define the product roadmap and prioritize features based on market analysis and customer feedback.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications, ensuring feasibility and scalability within cloud environments.
- Leverage your experience as a developer or architect to provide technical leadership and guidance to development teams working on cloud deployment products.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including customers, business teams, and engineers, to gather requirements and define product specifications. Document detailed user stories, functional requirements, and acceptance criteria.
- Possess a strong understanding of the technology stack and development processes. Collaborate with engineering teams to evaluate the technical feasibility, identify potential risks or challenges, and find optimal solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies, industry trends, and advancements in cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure.
- Act as a subject matter expert on technical aspects of cloud deployments, supporting sales, marketing, and customer success teams with your knowledge.
- Drive the end-to-end product development process, including planning, scheduling, and execution. Monitor project timelines, track progress, and ensure deliverables are met.
- Define and track key product metrics to measure product success and identify areas for improvement.
- 4+ years’ experience as a software engineer or cloud architect.
- In-depth understanding and hands-on experience with cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure, including services, architecture, and best practices.
- 2+ years of experience as a product manager/Technical PM from an enterprise or SAAS company.
- API and database familiarity – Elasticsearch\open search – advantage.
- Good familiarity with Kubernetes
- Outbound experience, working with customers and understanding the domain.
- Self-starter that thrives in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment with a proven track record of delivering on commitments
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
Oh hey, you made it all the way here! So, in case you were wondering,
Shield is how compliance teams in financial services can finally read between the lines to see what their employee communications are really saying. We are a post-Series B startup with some of the largest financial organizations in the world as investors and customers.
Our platform analyzes digital interactions to fight financial crimes and mitigate a toxic workplace environment.
Shielders listen more intently. Pay closer attention to the details. Make the extra effort. Care. It’s what we do at Shield every day. And not just for our customers, but for everyone we work with. It’s all about creating a world where people understand and trust each other.
Shield is set to do good in the world, we help protect market integrity and people’s financial assets.