Shield is a global startup, with offices in TLV, NYC, LDN, and LIS.
We’re rapidly growing and looking for another important piece of the puzzle.
Is it you?
We are looking for an experienced Solution Architect to lead customer-facing activities with our growing customer base.
The solution architect role is a key position bridging between R&D, Projects delivery & Sales. The position includes outbound facing activities and inbound activities with R&D.
In this position, you will:
- Solve customers’ requirements by designing and documenting a solution
- Lead technical meetings with customers
- Actively participate in technical sessions during sales processes
- Research, analyze and propose integrations into new communications platforms.
- Build requirements for R&D teams for the new integrations based on the research and analysis performed
- Help product management with insights and feedback
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Cloud and On-prem deployments
- Ability to create and document technical designs for customers
- Hands-On development experience
- Hands-On experience with data management
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent English level both in writing and speaking