Shield is a global startup, with offices in TLV, NYC, LDN, and LIS.
We’re rapidly growing and looking for another important piece of the puzzle.
Is it you?
As an experienced Bookkeeper, you’ll be responsible for the company bookkeeping and payroll, as well as managing the external bookkeeping and payroll for its subsidiaries; intercompany account reconciliations, and more. We are looking for someone who is very detail-oriented, a real team player, and capable of delivering high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
The position is in Ramat Gan and reports to the Director of Finance.
We can’t promise it will be easy, but definitely exciting and most importantly – FUN.
Let’s get down to business:
- Responsible for the entire payroll process, including expenses reimbursement.
- Bookkeeping on a monthly base-closing including Banks, vendors, credit cards, intercompany account reconciliation.
- Record prepaid expenses and amortization.
- Manage external bookkeeping and payroll for subsidiaries.
- Issue invoices to customers, tracking AR invoices and ensure that receivables are collected promptly.
- Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit.
- Prepare and manage the payments cycle for all the Company including global vendors-multiple currencies.
- Fixed assets – Additions, Deductions, and Depreciation JE.
- Responsibility for monthly submissions to tax authorities (VAT, Income tax, National insurance).
- Odfot calculations for income tax return.
Experience and skills
- Certified Bookkeeper type 2 (type 3 an advantage).
- 8 years experience as a bookkeeper, at least 5 years at a global Hi-Tech Company.
- Experience working with Priority is a must.
- Knowledge in NetSuite is ideal but not required.
- High level of English, both verbal and written.
- Experience working with international companies with multiple entities.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Understanding of Israeli Tax Law and all VAT reporting guidelines.
- Great communication skills and ability to work in collaboration with team members.
- Experience with multi-currency environment.
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
Oh hey, you made it all the way here!
So, in case you were wondering,
Shield is how compliance teams in financial services can finally read between the lines to see what their employee communications are really saying. We are a post-Series B startup with some of the largest financial organizations in the world as investors and customers.
Our platform analyzes digital interactions to fight financial crimes and mitigate a toxic workplace environment.
Shielders listen more intently. Pay closer attention to the details. Make the extra effort. Care. It’s what we do at Shield every day. And not just for our customers, but for everyone we work with. It’s all about creating a world where people understand and trust each other.
Shield is set to do good in the world, we help protect market integrity and people’s financial assets.