Shield is a global startup, with offices in TLV, NYC, LDN, and LIS.
We’re rapidly growing and looking for another important piece of the puzzle.
Is it you?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Regional Sales Manager with a passion to learn and progress quickly, to join our growing Sales team in the UK. As a Regional Sales Manager, you will report directly to the VP Sales, Head of EMEA & APAC, and you will be responsible for new business development across our target markets, focus on growing our customer base for Shield’s Communications Compliance suite of solutions.
We are looking for someone who is target-driven with strong communication skills and is happy to develop relationships from scratch and build up their own network in our industry. We expect you to be a team player and be a key brand ambassador for the company.
We can’t promise it will be easy, but definitely exciting and most importantly – FUN.
Let’s get down to business:
- New business development across financial services companies both on the buy-side and sell-side.
- Seek out and start to build relationships with the appropriate contacts in these target markets.
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers either through your network, via online sources, or act upon qualified leads that come in via partners.
- Conduct meetings with potential customers and be an ambassador for Shield.
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these requirements.
- Have solid negotiation skills in order to give a steer on pricing and help draw up client contracts and legal documents with support from the wider team.
- Be confident in doing a demo of our platform and ensuring the right people are on hand to answer more specific technical questions.
- Help to plan and support sales campaigns in conjunction with the Marketing team.
Experience and skills
- Have sound knowledge and experience within financial services and/or archiving/surveillance. Understanding of capital markets.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with at least 5+ years of proven success in a quota carrying client facing sales role.
- Relevant Academic degree.
- Prior experience and knowledge of financial services regulations or regulatory technology are ideal but not essential.
- Ability to manage a technically complex sales process involving a multitude of stakeholders.
- Some experience of SaaS and cloud technologies – preferred.
- Enthusiasm for learning new technologies and ability to quickly become an SME on Shield’s unique platform and capabilities.
- A sense of assertiveness and directness. Ability to think longer-term coupled with fast execution of short-term priorities.
- A sense of humor and humility. Ability to build relationships at all levels within the organization and partner effectively with clients externally.
Oh hey, you made it all the way here!
So, in case you were wondering,
Shield is how compliance teams in financial services can finally read between the lines to see what their employee communications are really saying.
Our platform analyzes digital interactions to fight financial crimes and mitigate a toxic workplace environment.
Shiels is a post Series B startup ($20M) with some of the largest financial organizations in the world as investors and customers.
Shielders listen more intently. Pay closer attention to the details. Make the extra effort. Care. It’s what we do at Shield every day. And not just for our customers, but for everyone we work with. It’s all about creating a world where people understand and trust each other.
Shield is set to do good in the world, we help protect market integrity and people’s financial assets.