Shield is a global startup, with offices in TLV, NYC, LDN, and LIS.
We’re rapidly growing and looking for another important piece of the puzzle.
Is it you?
As an Automation developer, you will:
- Design, develop, and execute automated API test cases.
- Execute tests in different scopes: regression, performance, functional, and security; report the progress of testing and provide summary reports of testing activity.
- Report bugs found during execution, assist with reproducing and debugs to understand the root cause.
- Maintain and develop CI/CD process by collaborating with DevOps team.
We can’t promise it will be easy, but definitely exciting and most importantly – FUN.
Let’s get down to business:
In this role, you will:
- Design and implement feature requests
- Improve the system’s scalability and resiliency
- Work closely with the Product Team And developers
- Investigate and embed new technologies
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 4+ years experience as a QA automation engineer.
- Have experience designing, describing, and implementing automated API test cases.
- Understanding of the CI/CD process.
- Understanding of K8s environment.
- familiar with testing methodologies.
- Deep knowledge of object-oriented programming (preferably Java).
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills to engage with diverse stakeholders, both technical and non-technical.