Shield is a global startup, with offices in TLV, NYC, LDN, and LIS.
We’re rapidly growing and looking for another important piece of the puzzle.
Is it you?
As a key player in our growing team, you will be responsible for streamlining processes, optimizing workflows, and ensuring the seamless execution of product development initiatives. This role is critical in maintaining operational efficiency and facilitating collaboration across cross-functional teams.
We can’t promise it will be easy, but it is definitely exciting and most importantly – FUN.
This position is in Israel, and you’ll report directly to the VP of Product.
Let’s get down to business:
- Cross-functional collaboration: Work closely with product management, engineering, GTM, delivery and other teams to ensure alignment on product goals and timelines.
- Lead annual, quarterly and version planning processes from design to ongoing execution; work closely with sales, management, R&D and delivery to align on objectives and work plans
- Process Improvement: identifies bottlenecks within the product lifecycle. Implement and oversee changes to enhance productivity and quality and streamline the entire product lifecycle
- Documentation and Communication: ensure proper documentation is created and maintained and ensure that the product roadmap is communicated effectively internally and externally.
- Tools and Technology: manage and customize the tools and technology used by PM and UX to optimize product interfaces and deliverables
- Oversee product support to demo and PoC processes for productization and customer needs assessment
- Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) across the product lifecycle.
- Act as a point of contact for cross-functional teams, addressing queries and providing support related to product updates, changes and key milestones
- Data Analysis and Insights: responsible for collecting and analyzing data related to product performance, user feedback, and drive product decision-making
Experience and skills
- 3+ years of experience in product operations, product management, or a closely related operational role working closely with product and engineering teams; good understanding of the full product life cycle
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving mindset with exceptional attention to detail and a hands-on approach to getting things done.
- Proficiency in data analysis, extracting meaningful insights, and utilizing them to drive data-driven decision-making.
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with diverse teams.
- Familiarity with project management tools and methodologies.
- Self-starter that thrives in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment with a proven track record of delivering on commitments
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
Oh hey, you made it all the way here!
So, in case you were wondering,
Shield is how compliance teams in financial services can finally read between the lines to see what their employee communications are really saying. We are a post-Series B startup with some of the largest financial organizations in the world as investors and customers.
Our platform analyzes digital interactions to fight financial crimes and mitigate a toxic workplace environment.
Shielders listen more intently. Pay closer attention to the details. Make the extra effort. Care. It’s what we do at Shield every day. And not just for our customers, but for everyone we work with. It’s all about creating a world where people understand and trust each other.
Shield is set to do good in the world, we help protect market integrity and people’s financial assets.