Shield is a global startup, with offices in TLV, NYC, LDN, and LIS.
We’re rapidly growing and looking for another important piece of the puzzle.
Is it you?
As an Office Manager you will be the heart of the company and ensure the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis. This job is wide in duties and responsibilities, and therefore you must be a person that embraces change and is very service-oriented. You will be the face of daily life at Shield and work closely with the company’s Finance, HR, management, and the entire team.
What will your job look like?
- Ownership of all aspects related to our day-to-day office operations & budget
- Overseeing housekeeping and office maintenance.
- Communicate with vendors, suppliers, and service providers to ensure timely delivery of goods and services.
- Coordinate all the travel aspects (flights, accommodation, and insurance) of local and international business trips.
- Organize Company and Board meetings.
- Taking part in organizing global and local welfare activities such as happy hours, holiday & birthday gifts, events, swags etc.
- Administrate the onboarding/offboarding of new employees.
- Help manage the calendars of senior management.
- Provide support to employees on various office-related topics.
This position is located in our beautiful Ramat-Gan office, 5 minutes’ walk from the train station.
Suitable for parents
- 5+ years’ experience in an administrative position.
- Willingness to work 5 days a week at the office.
- Experience in a startup/global environment – an advantage.
- Positive attitude, with patience and a love for people.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with colleagues.
- Highly proactive and able to execute projects from start to end.
- High interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- High level of English.