Shield is a global startup, with offices in TLV, NYC, LDN, and LIS.
We’re rapidly growing and looking for another important piece of the puzzle.
Is it you?
As a Junior Technical Support Engineer, you will work in shifts and act as the first point of contact for any question raised by Shield’s customers. You will be part of a technical team solving complex issues, and keep our customers satisfied and informed.
We can’t promise it will be easy, but definitely exciting and most importantly – FUN.
Let’s get down to business:
- Tier 1 support engineer.
- Respond to customer technical support requests via phone, email, and ticketing system (Zendesk) in a timely and professional manner.
- Troubleshooting and debugging technical issues related to software, and application problems.
- Monitoring Shield production environments.
- Escalate and communicate issues to R&D when necessary.
- Document all customer interactions and solutions in a ticketing system for tracking and follow-up.
- Work closely with other teams such as product, R&D, and operations. to ensure customer issues are resolved promptly and effectively.
- Participate in on-call rotation and provide after-hours support as needed.
Experience & Skills
- 1-2 years of experience as a technical support engineer.
- Service-oriented interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge of Linux operating systems.
- Basic experience with Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, AWS, and MySQL – advantage.
- Experience handling support tickets for software applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with ticketing systems (Zendesk) – advantage.
Oh hey, you made it all the way here!
So, in case you were wondering,
Shield is how compliance teams in financial services can finally read between the lines to see what their employee communications are really saying. We are a post-Series B startup with some of the largest financial organizations in the world as investors and customers.
Our platform analyzes digital interactions to fight financial crimes and mitigate a toxic workplace environment.
Shielders listen more intently. Pay closer attention to the details. Make the extra effort. Care. It’s what we do at Shield every day. And not just for our customers, but for everyone we work with. It’s all about creating a world where people understand and trust each other.
Shield is set to do good in the world, we help protect market integrity and people’s financial assets.