Shield is a global startup, with offices in TLV, NYC, LDN, and LIS.
We’re rapidly growing and looking for another important piece of the puzzle.
Is it you?
experienced Cloud Operations Engineer in Israel.
This person will be responsible for leading the technical implementation and the infrastructure maintenance, of one of Shield’s biggest projects.
As a key member of the Shield CloudOps team, you will work closely with DEV groups and directly with Customer’s technical teams to ensure the availability and reliability of the deployed solution.
We can’t promise it will be easy, but exciting and most importantly – FUN.
Let’s get down to business:
- Understand deployment patterns and all the configurations that support these patterns
- Deploy and integrate Shield with all relevant sources in the customer environment
- Provision of customer’s infrastructure and software
- Create and demonstrate technical documents
Experience Working with Git.
Scripts – Python, bash
+3 years experience with:
- Linux administration.
- Ansible Playbook, Helm and Vault by Hashicorp.
- Kubernetes, Docker deployment technologies.
- Experience in managing Cloud platform such as Azure.
- System deployment and integration.
- Experience with ElasticSearch – Big Advantage.
- Azure DevOps.
- Monitoring tools such as Grafana and Prometheus.