Shield is a global startup, with offices in TLV, NYC, LDN, and LIS.
We’re rapidly growing and looking for another important piece of the puzzle.
Is it you?
As part of our growth, we are looking for an experienced CloudOps Engineer in Zurich. This person will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and management of multiple cloud implementations for Shield SaaS customers in Switzerland.
As a key member of the Shield CloudOps team, you will work closely with DEV groups and directly with customers to ensure the availability, security and reliability of cloud deployments, as well as troubleshoot and resolve issues in our production SaaS environments.
*The position is located in Zurich and requires on-site work.
- Understand deployment patterns and all configurations that support these patterns.
- Work in a highly collaborative team environment to design and implement fault tolerant/highly available and scalable infrastructure on “Major Cloud Providers” to exceed Shield internal SLAs and customer committed SLAs.
- Provision customer infrastructure and software.
- Create and demonstrate technical documents.
- +3 years experience with:
- Complex technical support/integrator.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker deployment technologies.
- Ansible, helm and Vault by Hashicorp
- Strong experience in managing Cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure.
- SW deployment and integration with external data sources.
- Command-line utilities such as bash, grep, ssh, powershell, etc.